Hendon members have always had a tradition of volunteer work in the game outside of the Club.
- Gordon Ferguson (President 1963-68 and 1981-82) was Treasurer of the Barbarians for over 20 years and when he took on Team Secretary he was supported by John O’Neill (Life Vice President).
- Barry Barnett (President 1980-81) was for many years on the General Committee of our County, Middlesex.
- John Casalaspro (Vice President) has held many coaching positions with Middlesex Youth squads.
- Tom Brownsell (former Secretary) is Chairman of the Management Committee of Middlesex Rugby and has also served as County Treasurer.
- Our President, David Gershlick is Chair of the County Marketing Committee and also Chair of the Middlesex Club Sevens Committee. He is ably supported with the Sevens by Malcolm Watts (our Chairman), Craig Silver (our Fixture Secretary) and John O’Neill.